A student hardware demo competition will be held as a part of WPTC2018. The Participants are required to bring the hardware and demonstrate it to the WPTC 2018. Also, the following information are required to send to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, May 23, 2018.
- Indicate the competition title: hardware demo competition or student design competition
- One-page abstract of the demo, including a detailed block diagram
- Names of student(s) competing; up to 3 students are allowed to participate in each demo
- Name and institution of responsible faculty advisor
- Necessary equipment (list everything you need)
If included in the list in item #5 above, the following can be provided*:
- Outlets and extension cords (110V, bring adaptors if needed)
- Common power suppliers
- Signal generators
* For RF harvesting demos, please use cell phones or bring your own FCC-compliant source.
We look forward to seeing you in Montreal in June!