These are advanced charging devices that easily detect the speed at which your phone is charging. The amazing thing about it is that it offers up to two times the charging speed. Each of the two wireless pads provides up to 10W fast charging for android phones that are consistent with it.
• A very good adapter with 6ft cable
• For iphones XS, XS Max, XR, X, iphone 8 and iphone 8 plus, it has 7.5W wireless fast charge capability.
• For Samsung note 9,S9,S9+ and other devices that are congruous,ubio Lab wireless charger provides up to 10W Qi certified high speed charging.
• For tablets, E-readers and headphones, it provides a (2) 12W USB- rear outputs.
• Model: CHG1088
• Input: AC 110-240V, 50-60Hz
• Output: 52.5W 15V/3.5A DC-DC
• Dimensions: 2.28*2.28*1.06inches
• Weight: 3.35 oz
HOW TO USE THE UBIO LAB WIRELESS CHARGING PAD.
• Carefully plug in the wireless pad
• Turn off the LED indicator after the illumination
• In case of presence of any foreign material, the light will turn amber until the material has been removed.
• To start charging your phone, place it on the wireless icons of the pads. The light on the indicator will turn white indicating that the phone is charging.
• For iphone devices, the light on the indicator will turn white when the device is fully charged.
• On the other hand, for android devices, the light on the indicator turns off when fully charged.
Using wired cables can be very tedious at some point and there is little delight to just putting your phone onto a wireless pad and letting it charge without having to use more effort. Moving from wired to wireless charging lifestyles has both advantages and disadvantages. We will therefore highlight some of the key benefits of the device and some of the drawbacks to help you make a wise decision concerning purchasing the device.
• Once the phone is fully charged, it automatically stops charging. Amazing right?
• It is both compatible on iphone and android Smartphone
• Convenience since it is free from cables. The phone starts to charge as soon as you set it on the wireless pad.
• Charging multiple devices at once. Despite the fact that it looks good, the ubio labs wireless charging pad has a number of charging pads that can handle several devices simultaneously. You simply set a number of phones or a smart watch and then let the charger do the magic. If you live in tiny suburbs where power outlet is less, ubio labs wireless charging pads can be the best option here.
• Security reasons. The world has indeed become a global village where technology has become everything and people are now becoming more evil. Someone can simply ruin something important in your life using something as simple as a charging cable. As odd as it may seem, they can be easily compromised and the only way to avoid all these is by using a personalized charger. And what more will you use if not for the amazing ubio lab wireless charging pad.
• The ubio lab wireless charging device lacks good mobility and speed. It is entirely very difficult to use your phone as it continues to charge. This is one o the major problem that has not found solution yet. You can use your phone comfortably while it is on your hands. Clearly, the ubio lab wireless charging pad does not give a good user experience. The lack of mobility also renders it user unfriendly. Unlike these wireless chargers which have big pads, the wired cables are an ideal option especially when you are travelling because you can easily slip into your bag. Inefficiency can be a major problem too Your phone or any other device that you have plugged in will definitely charge slowly compared to when you are using wired cables.Therefore, if you are the kind of person who lacks patience, then the use of ubio lab wireless charging device will not be the best option for you.
• It is expensive.
In conclusion, the ubio lab wireless charging pad has a very high performance and is 100% customer friendly due to the numerous numbers of benefits it offers. The features are amazing and it functions very well with no troubles at all, hence highly recommended.