Deadline: April 30, 2018 (11:59 p.m. Eastern Time)
Accepted and presented papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings and submitted in the IEEE Xplore® online digital library.
Choose from the list of official IEEE keywords for your Index Terms. You must follow the IEEE two-column format specified in the template or your submission will be rejected.
Conference papers have to be submitted electronically (.pdf form), with file size limited to 2 MB. A strictly enforced 4-page limit applies to the PDF file uploaded to the website. Please don’t ask for exceptions to these limits!
All WPTC papers must be IEEE Xplore® compatible PDFs. WPTC 2018 has registered for use of IEEE PDF eXpress (conference ID: 43016X). This free service to IEEE conferences allows authors to make IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs that authors have made themselves for IEEE Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function). Indeed, IEEE is very strict with the requirements for converting application files or PostScript files to PDF for inclusion in IEEE Xplore®. Please follow the instructions in “Simplified Requirements for Creating PDF Files for IEEE Xplore ®” which describes the essential steps in distilling PDFs that meet IEEE requirements.
All PDFs to be included in IEEE Xplore® (e.g. title page, copyright page, author index, etc.) should be validated through PDF eXpress for Xplore compatibility. Papers failing to meet IEEE Xplore® PDF requirements will not be included in IEEE Xplore®.
Please go to the IEEE PDF eXpress site at www.pdf-express.org or click the button on the right side of the page to register at IEEE PDF eXpress. Please use Conference ID: 43016X to register in the IEEE PDF eXpress webpage and select “New Users – Click here” to register in IEEE PDF eXpress.
A complete submission requires five actions:
(1) Modify your Manuscript based on the reviewer’s comments. Comments, if any, are available in your EDAS account. Novelty of your work in comparison with the existing work should be indicated explicitly and clearly and preferably supported by experimental verifications.
(2) Complete the copyright form (one form per paper, not per author).
(3) Create your PDF file, proofread, and check the layout of your Final Manuscript (Important note: add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your paper before creating PDF (see copyright notice information section below).
(4) Use the IEEE PDF eXpress web site to generate an IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file of your Final Manuscript.
(5) Upload the new electronic copy of your Final Manuscript AND the Copyright form through EDAS.
IMPORTANT: Any changes made to a PDF after IEEE PDF eXpress conversion or PDF Checking may invalidate Xplore compatibility. This includes headers, page numbers, copyright notice, watermarks, etc. If any of these elements are desired, they should be added to the document before a PDF is created.
In order to use IEEE PDF eXpress to check your PDF file or to convert a .doc/.docx paper into an IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file, please follow the instructions here.
All of these actions must be completed prior to the Final Manuscript submission deadline of April 30, 2018.
Note: Access to free Word and LaTeX templates and to PDF instructions MS Word and LaTeX templates.